Tuesday, November 1, 2016


Identifying breast cancer need not have any symptom.. i just found it on random without any symptoms shown, and went for a mammogram, FNAC and scan.. when the scan doctor saw the scan.. she immediately told me to proceed further for treatment as the tissues seems to be abnormal...

So when the result came.. i was very much comfort that my result is going to be something odd or abnormal... and finally it was CARCINOMA breast... which didnt collapse me at all.. but did with my family... I am not having a kid yet and im already 36 years... then..

My result which i got was on March 30th and the lady doctor Dr.Uma Shanthi (expert in gynaec) told me that im a cancer victim now and i need to start the treatment immediately..
I remember that my college friend who works for Cancer Institute(CI) - Adyar. So i called her immediately to get to know whom to see for the breast cancer. She told Dr.Sridevi is one of the best doctor in CI - Adyar. So i enquired for the appointment and following wednesday i went to see her.
She saw my reports and finally said my cancer cells spread was about 5 cm and i need to do a mastectomy at the earliest as the size of tumour was little big,

Finally we agreed for surgery date as May 18th, and done with mastectomy Left CA. Family support is the very essential at thsi time.. my husband was with me at hospital for those 4 days, and after discharge my parents supported me a lot.. this is really very easy task when compared to the real me.. during chemo sessions.








No comments:

Post a Comment